Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Bargain Buys, Sassy Shopping & Fantastic Freeb... > Freebies (no spend required) > FELIX® Sensations® Sauce Surprise x 50,000 (FB RE... (Page 1)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
FELIX® Sensations® Sauce Surprise x 50,000 (FB REQUIRED & play quick game)
Views: 4,750
# 1
WOW Factor 0
Old 19-02-2013, 8:41 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Thanked 453,395 Times in 3,060 Posts
Default FELIX® Sensations® Sauce Surprise x 50,000 (FB REQUIRED & play quick game)

https://www.facebook.com/CatsLikeFel...57695907626469 Like page and play a quick game for your sample

The Promotion is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, with the exclusion of employees and their immediate families of Nestle Purina PetCare (UK) Ltd, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
No applications from agents, third parties or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
Closing date is 30.06.13.
The first 50,000 valid applicants will receive one 100g pack of FELIX® Sensations® Sauce Surprise with Turkey in a Bacon flavour Sauce. Samples will end when 50,000 samples are claimed, or the closing date is reached, whichever is sooner.
The promotion is limited to one sample per registered email address and per household. Valid applicants will be sent one 100g pack of FELIX® Sensations® Sauce Surprise with Turkey in a Bacon flavour Sauce. The sample is FELIX® Sensations® Sauce Surprise with Turkey in a Bacon flavour Sauce - you will not be able to specify a preference in flavour.
Please allow 28 days for delivery.
Incomplete applications or those not submitted in accordance with the instructions will be invalid.
Nestle Purina PetCare (UK) Ltd reserves the right to provide an alternative product of equal or greater value, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice, if circumstances make this unavoidable.
Only one sample per person throughout the duration of the promotion. The Nestle Purina PetCare (UK) reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by Nestle Purina PetCare (UK) to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of registrations due to technical problems or network difficulties. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of delivery.

Official MoneySavingExpert.com Insert, Tue 9 Apr 2013

There are still thousands of these Felix Sensations Sauce Surprise samples available via the Felix Facebook page . Your freebie should arrive within 28 days. Many thanks to Tea Pee Dee for the spot.

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert’s weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners ~ Laurence Sterne
When morality comes up against profit, it is seldom that profit loses.~ Shirley Chisholm
M P N H S Club Member #2

Last edited by MSE Deborah; 09-04-2013 at 6:59 PM.
The Following 117 Users Say Thank You to Tea Pea Dee For This Useful Post: Show me >>
The Following 20 Users got this: Show me >>
# 2
Old 21-02-2013, 5:17 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Default Free Pouch Felix Cat Food

Not a big freebie, but it's still a pouch of felix cat food for free. Just like the page on facebook, play the first round of the game, and you get to claim the freebie. Not a clue if this is right place to post, so apols if not

https://www.facebook.com/CatsLikeFel...57695907626469

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to skintsocks For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3
Old 24-02-2013, 10:09 AM

Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,774 Posts

Thanks,
You can have everything you wont in lfe, If you only help enough other people to get what they wont.
The Following User Says Thank You to halight For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 4
Old 07-03-2013, 11:03 AM
MoneySaving Convert

thanks. sure cat will like it
Wins so Far 2010 Teddy Bear

Wins so Far 2011 £5 Lightbulb VoucherPlaystation 3
The Following User Says Thank You to piraterob For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5
Old 13-03-2013, 6:04 PM

Thanked 5,363 Times in 2,180 Posts

Got a sachet of food today
The Following User Says Thank You to KxMx For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 6
Old 13-03-2013, 7:29 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Fantastic, my mother's had quite a few free pouches of cat food this month. Cheers OP
The Following User Says Thank You to JimRofl For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7
Old 04-04-2013, 2:37 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Default Free Felix Sensations Sauce Surprise (FB)

http://www.facebook.com/CatsLikeFeli...7626469?ref=ts

Hit like and play the game to claim a free 100g pouch of turkey or bacon flavour. 50,000 samples available. Closing date 30/06/2013 allow 28 days for delivery
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luckystar For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 8
Old 09-04-2013, 6:11 PM

Thanked 1,206 Times in 621 Posts
Default Hurumph

Cant get this to work! goes to a page with no further interactive area. Doesn't stay on the FB page long enough to 'like'!
You are where you've put yourself - only you can change where you are
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
# 9
Old 09-04-2013, 6:27 PM

Thanked 7,457 Times in 2,348 Posts

Just worked ok for me.
Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed.

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite!